Sunday 21 September 2014

Scrapbook Boutique Sept. Colour Challenge

Scrapbook Boutique Colour Challenge Sept.

I've tried to get the photography to show the true colours but still not quite right. 
This layout is my youngest granddaughter a few years ago.All dressed in ceremony dress , her tears were from being over tired , she had had a really long exciting and exhausting day.
I have written on the  back of this layout ... 

.http://scrapbookboutiquenews.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/welcome-to-our-september-2014-challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I know how she feels some days lol. But what a cute photo for this sweet layout and thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor little love:( Gorgeous colours with this photo Elaine and I love the flowers and doilies.

    ReplyDelete