Sunday 7 September 2014

Scrap Around the World Sept. mood board challenge.

I am going to try and link up properly this time ..
 I was taken in by the magical part of the mood board. I had some lovely paper that just wanted to star in a special layout and when this challenge came up I knew it would be the one.
I've done some fussy cutting and it went together okay  ,well and I'm happy with how it turned out it looks quite magical to me.. Just like fairies at the bottom of the garden...

http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.com/2014/09/september-2014-challenge-17-magical.html
Granddaughter Ashleigh's 18th Birthday celebration .. A magical night..

5 comments:

  1. Great page! I love the pattern of mushrooms you used here. Thank you for playing along with SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful page! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a whimsical page! I love the papers and the fussy cutting you did! I also like how you cut the girls out of the photo and let them stand alone it looks great! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your magical creation for us, Elaine!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Scrap Around The World :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the mood board! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete