Tuesday 9 September 2014

Scrap Africa sketch challenge 33

Scrap Africa

Sketch Challenge no.33

I always seem to muck up trying put my blog page just right, I must practice . I think I've done something with the font now .

The photo in this layout is of No 2 son during his days at university. I am sure it was a study shot taken by another student for an assignment purpose. I played with the white background paper with a bit of stamping and Black Gesso then added what I could find that would bring this together.

8 comments:

  1. I love your use of black gesso - it really makes your layout pop! Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting work <3
    Thanks for playing with at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine page! love the background work, especially the black gesso.
    Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the black gesso on this masculine page and a nice interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Africa :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly, persevere Elaine...practice really does make it much easier with Bloggy!!!! LOL... I know I have mucked mine up a few times too! ;-) Super, masculine page and the perfect colouring! I am sure your journalling holds many a treat for your boy! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your work and playing along with us at Scrap Africa :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb page !!! Male feeling, wonderful. Thank you so much for taking part in our challenge at Scrap Africa, love Marta xx

    ReplyDelete