Sunday 28 September 2014

1 2 3 Challenge Blog Sept. Challenge

1 2 3 Challenge Blog Sept. Challenge.

I thought I'd have a crack at this challenge... easy ..so I thought ..until I tried looking for Khaki paper or card. I ended up mixing up paint as close as but the evening photography does not do it justice....
As I said in my title about needing to get all info on photo's ..sadly there's no one who can tell who the little child is in this pic. I know one person is my Aunty [sister on dad's side ]and I'm pretty sure the older lady is my "Little Nanna" my dad's mum...My Mother is still alive but being almost blind she would not be able to tell me..I have hidden journaling on the tag ..

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful take on the criteria and it looks beautiful! Thanks for joining in at the 123 challenge this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout...Thank you for playing along at 123 Challenge Blog... hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge. I have a few photos where we don't know someone in them and it is a shame. You have nailed the color. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you did well mixing the paint to this colour...perfect & I love your background! Great that you scrapped this photo, I have so many old photos like this & no-one left to fill in the blanks. Thanks for joining in over @ 123 Challenge Blog this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad when no one is left to answer family questions. Beautiful work! Thanks so much for playing along with the 123 Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good take on the challenge - thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete