Saturday 11 February 2012

I will try to blog everyday...

I do not know where the time goes . Maybe I "dilly dally" too much. I start one job and again get distracted with something else. I have started on a challenge for "Scrapbook Boutique" I might put  two entries in ,a page & a card. I had some words of a song in my head for the scrapbook page so I looked it up & ended
up watching a few clips on you tube. I thought I'd best stop and get on with my page. {thay's how time gets away from me}
I will have to sit back soon and read some more of my book..The Leopard" by Jo Nesbo as I'm up to making little red ribbon roses, I best do that in daylight . I hope to put my work up on my blog , maybe someone might see it. PS getting cool here at night.I rather the warm weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment