Thursday 12 February 2015

Scrap Around the World February Mood Board

Scrap Around The World February Mood Board 2015
http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.com/
http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.com/
 I was taken in by the quote....The colours and the pic of the forest or bush area .
After much searching and thinking of just what photo could I use for this mood.
I cannot just pick up a photo to use without a real study of it first . I found this one it was taken quite some years ago my daughter took it on one of the school camps she went on I 'm not sure where it was but I know  her first yr of secondary school
The dried flowers I've used are from a plant in my garden I thought went well for the rustic look in the mood board as with hemp and twigs.
The photo and the quote made me think of what ever magical wonders could be at the end of the path if there was an end .....

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, I love the rustic look! Thank you for joining our challenge at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely take on our mood board, thank you for playing along with us at scrap around the world <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nature page! Really like the cluster of flowers and branches to add to the effect! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! I love the colors and all details! Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! Especially I like the colours!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! Love the flowers and butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete