Tuesday 17 February 2015

Dusty Attic February Inspiration Board 2015

Dusty Attic Inspiration Board Feb. 2015..http://dustyatticblog.blogspot.com.au/

The colours here are just so beautiful and had me thinking and searching once again. I found a photo that really made me smile and I laughed at the memory of the fun time we all had with the Photo Booth props. at a wedding reception ..A truly great idea Photo Booths to be able to let your hair down and be silly as everyone else does the same.
 I'm a tad short on Dusty Attic Chipboard so used the most suited to this photo. "Enjoy the Moments that make You Smile "DA0587...

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely, Elaine.....the title is perfect! And good on YOU....I've never done the photo booth thing! My fave bit here is all those lovely layers of pp...they sooo suit the Dusty Attic mood board! Thanks for joining us this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous I love all your paper layering :)

    ReplyDelete