Sunday 29 January 2012

Having a lost day

My day has started out all wrong, so hot yesterday and last night it rained ,  this morning a bit muggy but not too bad , I'm just a little scattered at the moment . have to take "Pickle" to the vet she's a kelpie coolie x and has a skin problem. losing hair and itching has had flea & worm treatment has been on cortisone but have run out so it all comes back, hence the vet visit.
I hope I can settle after I've been got her sorted and get some jobs done tho I don't feel much like doing anything but getting into my scrapping. I do have a couple of layouts to finish off. [more like 20] I really
must try harder to get organised...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine, thank you for stopping by my blog today. Hope your days gets better. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete