Friday 18 February 2022

Just me again

 I cannot believe that it is now February 2022.... I was going to keep update with this blog on a regular basis... my life has taken on big changes.... My husband of 57 years passed away January 2021...our little dog Middie passed away in September of the same year ... I puddled on getting through the first year with my Staffy Maggie Mae by my side ...On Monday 14th February this year I had to make a heartbreaking decision off saying goodbye to her .. she passed away peacefully by my side ... I’m alone feeling lost really ... now I’m just going to try and get on with what ever time I’ve got left.... my intentions are to do some visiting ... my sisters , go to Queensland in the Winter ... well that’s my plan part of it anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment