Wednesday 8 April 2015

Scrap Around The World April Mood Board 2015

Scrap Around The World April Mood Board Challenge 2015

I just loved this mood board I could look at it all day so peaceful and relaxing .
Once again I've chosen another photo of my son and daughter inlaw"s wedding photos from their beach wedding.
The setting was just so beautiful .I truly thought the quote was just perfect so I used it for the title also for the journal part as I felt the photo said all that was needed .
The colours also I chose from the board just fell into place

.http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Awesome beach layout! I love all the shell detail. Great interpretation of the mood board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background work is stunning with all its detail and textures! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous ocean themed page! Thank you for joining us over at SATW xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at SATW)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW another great wedding memory, all those mixed media techniques and embellies are perfect Elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout! Love the texture and sweet colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Around the World!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Beautiful page!!!
    LOVE the way You Have created the background!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at SATW!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous page! Love all your elements the shells and blue glass. Perfect take on the Mood Board! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete