Thursday 13 March 2014

Sketch with a Twist March Challenge

Sketch With a Twist March Challenge.

It is us again . I love doing layouts of my sisters & I. This photo I've done before each time it has turned out different.[ Think I'll have to change this font as I don't really like it.] This was taken during my last visit to Mildura [ I hope to be making another trip next week as it has been a few years] The twist for this months sketch was " use some packaging... I've used some backing from Prima & from a pack of embellishment I bought sometime ago
The title is Sisters 
& the saying under it says

 "NO MATTER HOW serious LIFE 
GETS YOU STILL GOTTA HAVE
THAT ONE PERSON YOU CAN BE stupid WITH"

We are fortunate to five of us 1 sister is not in this pic....

1 comment:

  1. terrific Photo love your LO .. thank you for playing in SWAT during March .. great new sketch is now up for April.. come join us :)

    ReplyDelete