Wednesday 25 September 2013

Scrap Around The World Sept.Challenge.

It has taken me awhile to get to this I knew what I wanted to do but just could not get it out. This is a "Selfie" of my granddaughter ;I have palyed around with it changed it to black & white & cropped it . I was taken by the face art on the the mood board . I focused on black & white. was starting to get carried away almost no room left for a title but I made it.

This is the mood board for sept. Scrap Around the World challenge.

6 comments:

  1. A stunning page. Super art work and a perfect title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely doodling in white! very striking against the black. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page! Thank you for playing with us at the SATW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Elaine, your page is great...I really love all the doodling and you have definitely embraced black and white and the mood board. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very pretty!! I love the photo of the eyes! thanks for joining us at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent job Elaine!! So glad we could inspire you again!! Thanks for joining in at SATW!!!!

    ReplyDelete