Saturday 8 September 2012

my2angels challenge black,white & one

DSCF1264 by elainec4
DSCF1264, a photo by elainec4 on Flickr.
This layout Black,white &one took me an age to work out. One would not think how challengeing it can be.
the white flowers are a different white and to try and work out what other colour I could use I was a bit lost. .probably because I couldn't find what I was looking for,  that happens a lot, when I get creative  everything is all over the place. I may just try & do some other layouts "Black, White & One other colour" to get it just right.This photo is of my Grandmother & Uncle Harold . Lokks like it was taken by a street photgrapher.
I think maybe 1940 a few days before my Uncle left for service overseas....

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine --- thanks for coming over & always leaving such nice comments for me:) MUCH appreciated....I agree, whites are sooo hard to get the same shade. Who'd have imagined? I really like this one....love the little fence & the buttons look GREAT:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, Elaine! Love the little fence and I like the different whites - looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super striking LO! Your flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete